More and more, we are faced with challenges in managing highly skilled workforce in different sectors and industries. The employment dynamic has indeed changed in significant ways in recent decades:
- The tendency to change jobs is growing.
- For example, in Montérégie, only 25% of open positions in 2014 are new jobs, so it is assumed that 75% of recruitment efforts concern the movement of resources between companies in the region.
- 91% of millennials (those born between 1977 and 1997) plan to stay in the same job for less than 3 years, according to Forbes Magazine.
- Benefit from the high expertise of the specialists in synergistic areas.
- Facilitate access to resources via a systematic platform that manages movement of active resources.
- Identify and implement proactive management solutions in the labor market via a pool of available resources, including the young, the self-employed and the retirees.