Responding to an aging population, where 37.3% of workers are in the “baby boomer” category who will retire in the next 5-10 years, the Héritage I and II projects aim to find a fair and controlled way to document and share the expertise and knowledge of these highly skilled workers.
- Map the best practices concerning knowledge transfer.
- Incorporate the recommendations generated in response to ground realities faced by companies in the Montreal aerospace cluster.
- Develop a methodology to document and to share knowledge.
- Provide a framework to encourage the exchange of knowledge between generations.
- Offer recommendations and tools compatible with the internal initiatives already in place within companies.